Please read the main instructions before commencing, then follow steps shown in the diagram below.
- Position the front mounting at the base of the clyinder adjacent to the crankcase.
- Adjust the height to suit your requirements then lock the two M8 bolts as shown
- Both the front and rear lower adjusters need to be at the lowest settings
- Locate the rear mounting as shown and secure in place at the left hand threaded bolt hole in the crankcase using the M10 bolt provided.
- Mount the side stand as in main instructions, note the ‘C’ clamp for the ducati has two figure of ‘8’ holes allowing extra inward travel to cover the stand foot.
- Reference to main lifting arm.